Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SLACKING!

Yup, Im slacking on my "daily posts" already and its only 4 days into the posting! Although, i feel like i do have a good excuse...B and I celebrated Our 1 Year Anniversary this past weekend. Anyways, lets start posting them the pictures now!

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.



This is my best friend, Cait. She lives in Washington. She is engaged to such a great guy! They truly make the perfect couple! Alot of friends have come and gone through the past few years but no matter the distance or whats going on in our lives, she is and will always be there for me, no matter what the situation. i love you, cait!


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show



I am a One Tree Hill junkie! I absolutely love this show!



My 2nd favorite show is Glee! Along with millions of people, I am hooked on this show!

Day 04 - A picture of your night

I dont have a picture of my night...Tuesdays are my TV night. I watch One Tree Hill, Glee, Biggest Loser, and Teen Mom...So I'll just explain my night, I will be here on my couch in my jammies wrapped up in a blanket watching tv while Lover is upstairs watching hockey!

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory



This is probably the only picture of B & I actually sitting down at our reception! That day, was by far, the best day of my life. It snowed all day long but it didnt ruin a single thing. Our ceremony started on time, the food, decor, drinks, music, guests, etc...were all perfect! We danced the night away & celebrated with friends and family! I cant believe how fast this year has gone by!

Tomorrow, I will be posting. I will get used to the daily posting! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment