Hi All! So a few days ago, B and I went with a few friends to a small dinner party at one of our friends home. B and I had drove to Prescott to see family and go to my parents Super Bowl Party. On friday night, Cait and Ty invited us and a few others over for dinner and a few drinks! Needless to say, the night was beyond a blast! We all sat around the table for hours just talking & laughing about all the memories we've all shared!
But...Cait is a lil chef these days and she just started up her own Cooking Blog! Check her out and leave some love & suggestions! Shes new to the blogging world(as am I) and I know shell love to hear from anyone out there! : )
http://caiters2071.blogspot.com/
Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Our weekend starts tomorrow at 5! Wooohoo!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aw thanks doll :)
ReplyDelete