Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Im back!!

Looong time no blog! So sorry!! But alot has been going on with B and I! First thing is first, we had an amazing time in Dallas! My love for the Cowboys, Tony Romo, & Miles Austin has grown more than I can even say! Even though, the game ended very badly, B and I had such an incredible time! We have planned for a second trip next year! Im sure it will now be an annual trip for us unless we decide to move there within a few years! Here are a few picts from our trip : ) thought youd enjoy!!




B & I on the Dallas Star!



Us in the locker rooms! : )



The new stadium! Its incredible! 1.4 billion buckaroos...it better be incredible!



Bs failed attempt at a mirror shot!



B and I before the game!

On another note, B got the call the other day and he was offered his fulltime firefighting position in Flagstaff! I am so proud of B, the schooling & long fire trips are all worth it now! So in just a few short weeks, we will be packing up our townhome(that I love & adore) and moving up North. Luckily, were only about 45 minutes to an hour away from Prescott & our family & friends.

Right before we left for TX, our baby nephew was born. Tyler James Monreal..


Baby T was born on October 21st, 2010 at 8 lbs and 1 oz. He is beyond adorable!

Well, I suppose thats all for now : ) B and I are supposed to be getting the pictures we took back in September anyday now so I will post those picts when we get them!

1 comment:

  1. i love going to ball games with boys and see them get all excited!

    ReplyDelete