Bryan came to my work today and took me out to lunch because he's leaving for the Grand Canyon within the next few days. We went to Chi's Chinese in downtown Prescott. Between the 2 of us, I think we have enough stress bottled up that were about to explode. I've been looking for a sign...anywhere & from anything. A sign just to give me a boost of hope & know that we're headed in the right direction & not waiting around for nothing. We've been waiting to hear about B's fulltime spot for over a month now. He has worked so extremely hard over the past year & a half to get all of his certifications and schooling done. He's put his whole heart into his job and his crew. Our lives seem to be depending on this news(good or bad). If he is chosen to be on the crew fulltime, we'll pack up our home & puppies and head to Flagstaff. If he doesnt, he'll apply all over the country and we'll leave it all in God's hands as to where we're supposed to be next.
Anyways, at lunch, I received a little boost of hope. Some people may think I'm crazy because I got hope from a fortune cookie but like I said, a sign from anything, anywhere is all I need right about now. Below is a picture of my fortune cookie and B's fortune cookie..
No comments:
Post a Comment