Saturday, October 2, 2010

Birthday Time!

Well, my birthday is September 29th. Bryan was supposed to be sent out to a control burn in the Grand Canyon for 2 weeks. So my amazing friends & B decided to plan surprise party for me! It was on Friday, September 24th. B and I had spent the night before in Flagstaff hanging out with his crew. Needless to say, I wasnt quite in the mood to drink after that night! My sister, Amy, had come over that night. B, Amy, and I ordered take out from Olivia's(one of the best mexican plaxes in town!) and I was ready to hit up RedBox and endulge in chips and salsa!
We walked through the door and I instantly knew something was going on..there was streamers and blue balloons everywhere! Once the lights turned on, all of my friends and some family jumped up from behind the counter yelling surprise!
It was by far one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Daniel and Christyn went ALL OUT! They made carne asada tacos, bean dip, guacamole, salsa, and a princess cake! All to go along with the multiple bottles of tequila and vodka.
We all hung out, talked, played flip, enjoyed the bonfire, and danced all night! Here are a few pictures from the night!
Thank you so so so much to my amazing family and friends for such an amazing surprise! I love you guys so much!



Cait, Kelly, Me, & Christyn



Christyn, B, and Me



The Winning Team of Flip Cup!

The next day, B and I went to a wedding of a friend of mine. It was a beautiful wedding and Sammy was such a beautiful bride! Heres a few picts from that night as well! Sorry for the long post with lots of picts but its been a few days!



B & I



B & I with Michelle and Scott



Tonight, we are off to celebrate my 22nd birthday with my family because B and I have been extremely sick for the past week! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment